Sun, Nov 05|
Howden Park Centre Edinburgh
STRIP POP | EDINBURGH
LET'S DO SOME STRIPTEASE TO SOME CHEESY POP! WORK OUT AND LEARN BURLESQUE WITH THE WORLDS NUMBER 3 BURLESQUE ARTIST!!
Time & Location
Nov 05, 2023, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Howden Park Centre Edinburgh, Howden, Livingston EH54 6AE, UK
LETS DO STRIPTEASE TO SOME CHEESY POP! A TWO HOUR STRIPTEASE AND DANCE WORKSHOP TO ALL YOUR FAVOURITE POP TUNES. THINK NSYNC, BRITNEY, ARIANA GRANDE.. THE LIST GOES ON.
WELCOME TO CLEOPANTHA'S STRIP POP WORKSHOP.
Work out and learn burlesque to all your favourite 90s, 00s and current pop songs. Learn from the worlds number 3 most influential burlesque artist, Cleopantha. All levels welcome.
CLASS MAIN FOCUS:
- 🥳 You Better Werk Warmup.
- 🥳 Deep Stretch and Flexibility Improvement.
- 🥳 Dirty Pop Twerking.
- 🥳 Poptastic Strutting and Improvisation Tips.
- 🥳 Burlesque Routine.
- And more..
PLEASE ENSURE TO BRING:
- A bottle of water.
- Comfortable clothes that are breathable and easy to move in.
- Trainers, Latin dance shoes and low heeled professional dance shoes are permitted in my class. No socks, pole heels or high heels are allowed. This is to ensure the safety of all students in my class. Bare feet is also acceptable. Please note: For warm up exercises - Only flat shoes or bare feet please. Dance heels will be introduced later in class but this is optional.
- A towel and kneepads are highly recommended.
Please ensure to check your travel routes beforehand. Please bare in mind strike action is happening more regularly and may effect local and nationwide trains and buses.
My classes are for ages 18+. Please note: Music in my classes will sometimes use explicit lyrics. All levels welcome. All genders welcome. My classes are a safe space for all and all students are encouraged to be supportive of one another. I will not tolerate any homophobia, transphobia, bodyshaming, racism or any other hate speech in my classes. You will be asked to leave IMMEDIATELY if such issue occurs. I will not tolerate any inappropriate behaviour that makes any of my students feel uncomfortable. Any individual/s that displays such behaviour will be asked to leave class immediately.
Tickets are non- returnable and non - refundable. It is your responsibility to either sell or swap your ticket. If you have any issues, please email: Cleopanthaburlesque@hotmail.com.
This is your ticket. Ticket holders must present their tickets on entry. You can either print your ticket or present this digital version. You can find all the details about this event on Cleopantha's website. TICKETS ARE NON - REFUNDABLE AND NON - RETURNABLE. All sales are final. If you have any questions or issues, please contact email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there!£25.00+£0.63 service feeSale ended